We went to Max's house yesterday. I really like it there - his house is so cool! I played X-box games with Max and his brother Alex. I went for a walk with Sophie, Ella and Ethan. Before we left I watched Sophie and Alex take care of their neighbor's cows. I hated to leave but I had to get back to a birthday party for another friend of mine. Jeffrey's party started at 7 pm and we barely made it! He just lives a few houses down from me though. After the party I came home and got ready for bed. Then since Zac was sleeping and Mom had put Ethan to bed already she let me stay up and we snuggled on the couch together and watched the TV show, Chowder. I had a really fun day!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
A Day With My Friends
We went to Max's house yesterday. I really like it there - his house is so cool! I played X-box games with Max and his brother Alex. I went for a walk with Sophie, Ella and Ethan. Before we left I watched Sophie and Alex take care of their neighbor's cows. I hated to leave but I had to get back to a birthday party for another friend of mine. Jeffrey's party started at 7 pm and we barely made it! He just lives a few houses down from me though. After the party I came home and got ready for bed. Then since Zac was sleeping and Mom had put Ethan to bed already she let me stay up and we snuggled on the couch together and watched the TV show, Chowder. I had a really fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment