Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cousin Club

Here I am making my trolley car out of a shoe box for the parade . Here's some supplies I used.
Here's Ryland, Me, Zac and Ethan with our trolley cars.
Here's my trolley.
This is me and my great grandma Weber.
Here's Ethan's and my hats in the auction. I made the little pink one without the pom-pom.
This girl may be cute but she's extremely annoying.
This is Ethan and me with our cousins playing red rover.
Here I am with Gabriel and Peter - my cousins.
Here's me on the ride home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It really looks like you had an excellent time at CC08. Thanks for the great knitting job on the hat. Did you hear that the total of the auction items amounted to $5,000? Wow, I'm impressed. You and Ethan helped to reach that goal. Love - Grammy & Daddoe