Yesterday there was a stream that was flowing through our neighbor's yard. Ethan and I went up in the woods to see where it was coming from. We followed the stream way up in the woods and we came upon these. They were behind a really spiky tree. The rib is at least the size of a cow....maybe a deer, and we also found a torn up shirt by it. Maybe it was a fight to the death! I have not found any human remains yet though.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
A Deadly Find!
Yesterday there was a stream that was flowing through our neighbor's yard. Ethan and I went up in the woods to see where it was coming from. We followed the stream way up in the woods and we came upon these. They were behind a really spiky tree. The rib is at least the size of a cow....maybe a deer, and we also found a torn up shirt by it. Maybe it was a fight to the death! I have not found any human remains yet though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment