I am a 11 years old and my favorite thing the whole world is Star Wars! I have easily over 200 figures plus my dads old ones. I save every dime I can get, even pennies I find in the street to buy more.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Skateboarding
This is me on my skateboard. (My old one)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Alex, We love your blog. Megan searches for bones at her grandparent's land (we call it "The Farm") and she has a large collection, too. A lot of them are deer heads with teeth still in them! Later, I'll show Cade your skateboarding picture. He likes to goof around on his skateboard, too, and this year he's learning how to snowboard. Good Job! Dawn and Megan
2 comments:
Hi Alex,
We love your blog. Megan searches for bones at her grandparent's land (we call it "The Farm") and she has a large collection, too. A lot of them are deer heads with teeth still in them! Later, I'll show Cade your skateboarding picture. He likes to goof around on his skateboard, too, and this year he's learning how to snowboard. Good Job!
Dawn and Megan
hi how r u!!!!!!!!
my blog is cool but yours is cooler
and awesome!
have a good day!!!!!!!!!1
Post a Comment